The Sandringham Hotel is situated in the heart of the Sandringham town centre and is directly opposite the Sandringham Beach with views of the picturesque Port Phillip Bay.
The hotel is also only a 200 metre walk from the Sandringham Train Station which makes it very accessible to commute all over Melbourne with a direct line to the CBD & Melbourne’s iconic Flinders Street Station plus very easy transport access to all of Melbourne’s prestige golf courses including Royal Melbourne.
The hotel consists of 10 rooms with their own private ensuites, bar fridge, TV, and access to free WIFI throughout the venue and in room. We also provide a continental breakfast in each room. Bookings are essential especially during peak periods.
The hotel also has a very large family bistro and bar facilities on site with a decking area that overlooks water. We also have meeting/conference facilities available.
Guests please note: rooms are located on the second floor of the building and are only accessible via stairs.
Book Your Accommodation
- 03 9598 7255
|Every Day||9am - 5pm|
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Please see our reception desk upon arrival in the Bistro area. If unattended on arrival, please ask one of our friendly staff for assistance.
- Check in’s outside of these hours can be arranged upon notification.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
- Free WIFI available throughout the Hotel
- Kids playground
- Conference/Meeting facilities
- On-site undercover parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Non-smoking property
Offering conference and meeting facilities, with options for a set menu or cocktail menu, the Sandringham Hotel is perfect for corporate needs.
A variety of facilities such as a white board, lectern, data projector and flip chart available, we can work with your business to ensure a successful and stress free corporate meeting, conference or private luncheon.
We are walking distance from Sandringham Train Station, which from the city is the last stop on the Sandringham Line.
Driving from the airport:
- Continue along Citylink for 11km
- Take the ramp to West Gate Freeway
- Take the left fork onto Kaarumba Grove, South Wharf
- Take the exit ramp to Kings Way Exit then veer left onto Kings Way
- Turn right onto St Kilda Road and then continue along Brighton Road/Nepean Hwy
- Veer right on to Hampton Street to then continue along Beach Road Where you will find us on the left hand side
Things to do
- Sandringham Beach is directly across the road from the Hotel
- Close proximity to local town centre including shops & café’s
- Easy transport access to Chadstone Shopping Centre, Melbourne CBD, Southland Shopping Centre
- 10km from St Kilda & Luna Park
- 4km from Royal Melbourne Golf Course, 4km Sandringham Golf Course and 5km Victoria Golf Club